Beer is unique in bringing people together as a result of bringing ingredients together. At Unity we produce modern craft beer to make people feel good, united and satisfied.
Our approach combines innovation and creativity with a focus on people and developing for the future in a spirit of positivity. We’re proudly community owned and committed to making beer we want you to enjoy.
We’ve been lucky enough to collaborate with an array of inspiring breweries, organisations and friends, including Alvarado St, ASpace Arts, Boxcar, Cloudwater, Deya, Duration, Elusive, Frontaal, Left Handed Giant, Lost & Grounded, Peoples Pride, Queer Brewing, River Coffee Roasters, Track and Verdant among others.
We also have a side project May Provisions, focussing on continental and traditional beers, paying homage to the foundations that have allowed craft beer to bloom.
Together through beer.
Sustainability, Inclusivity & Community
Doing everything we can to be as environmentally sustainable as possible and make sure we create an inclusive and fair working environment for our staff is at the centre of our ethics as a company. Ways that we work towards achieving this are as follows. This is a work in progress and just a highlight of how we operate, we are always looking at ways to improve on this. As always, we really value our customers thoughts and so please feel free to get in touch with Jimmy on firstname.lastname@example.org
- We are fully powered by renewable energy
- We only use recycled card and tape for our boxes
- Our kegs (KeyKegs) are recyclable and made from 30% recycled materials and we send all our own used KeyKegs to be recycled into new KeyKegs each month
- We package in aluminium cans which are not only lightweight, reducing carbon emissions, they can also be recycled forever
- Our can labels are made from 100% recycled material
- All of our beer is vegan friendly
Inclusivity & Community:
- We are a registered Living Wage employer
- We are a sponsor for Southampton Stand Up To Racism and Peoples Pride
- We host the Southampton Food Club every Tuesday in our taproom
- At the time of writing, women make up 50% of our staff
- We operate the Everyone Welcome initiative in our taproom